Finally brought my blog back! And now it should be in english. Also, made the entire site from scratch instead of using some pre-made template. This way I could organize and tune it the way I intended to use it from the beginning. I used Jekyll because it is the default technology used by github pages, and it looks nice enough.
Also, as a suggestion from my friend Renato, I decided to use https://getuikit.com as the most difficulties I had while creating my previous blog was developping the style from the ground, which was harder than I thought it would be, thanks to different browsers.
You can check the source for the blog on my github repositories!Back